Tuesday, February 10, 2009

50 People, 1 Question - Brooklyn


Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.

This is a cool sort of social experiment, where a bunch of people were asked the same question on the street in Williamsburg. The answers vary but they're all equally interesting.

My answer: the very first thing that came to mind for me was here, in Brooklyn. But not now...I want it be a Sunday morning, late June. The kind of day where the weather is just perfect - breezy, sunny and warm, but not too hot. I'd ride bikes to the park on Kent and n.9th by the water, lay out a blanket and have a picnic.

That sounds so nice right now.

I'm kind of interested to see where you'd want to wake up, so leave yours in the comments section!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I think it depends on my mood, but the first thing that came to mind for me was to wake up at the beach house my family used to stay at on Long Beach in Gloucester, MA. It was so close to the ocean, you could hear the waves from the bedrooms. Something about knowing the beach was that close was so comforting. Ahh...

BUT I do really enjoy waking up in sweet, dear Brooklyn every morning.