Monday, June 22, 2009

E-Mails From An Asshole



My new favorite website is called Dont Even Reply and it's amazing! I know I say a lot of things are amazing, but this site really is.

Basically, this guy finds ads on Craigslist and then fucks with the people who posted them. via email Then he posts the responses on the site. Here's one from today...
Somehow this woman knew exactly what I was trying to do.
Original ad: litter of 5 kittens. two orange, two black, one mixed-grey. all are three weeks old and looking for a good home!

From Yin Chang to *********@***********.org

hello i buy all kitten you have. how much? - yin chang

From ************@hotmail.com to Me
Sorry. These kittens are not being sold for food.

I posted that one because it was the shortest, but there are some other gems on there too, like this one about a cheap car (my personal favorite) or the grandma babysitter or the prick of a husband. Enjoy!

1 comment:

James said...

thats my cousin yo